Extracted from the freshly grated white flesh of the finest coconuts, the Little Rituals Organic Coconut oil is a super moisturizer because it contains lauric acid in high concentration. The cold pressing technique ensures that antioxidants and nutrients are preserved and not lost in processing. Massaging this emollient organic oil increases hydration and skin elasticity to tone, nourish and relax the skin and muscle tissues. This multipurpose oil is also very effective in treating cradle caps as it helps treat dry and flaky skin and nourish the skin on your baby's scalp.
- Imparts immediate soothing by 35 %
- Increases skin elasticity and hydration
- Improves blood circulation and releases muscle tension
- Makes the hair shaft stronger
- Nourishes dry skin
Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil. **, Coco Caprylate*, Octyldodecanol (Derived from coconut), Echium Seed Oil-1 Unsaponifiable of Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil Squalene & Phytosterols-2, Balloon (Cardiospermum Halicacabum) Vine Extract-3, Natural Vitamin E*
1,2,3 Plant Actives
From Nature to You
Virgin Coconut oil – Cold Pressed and Organic
Improves blood circulation and releases muscle tension
Echium Oil (Sourced from Germany)
Combats the drying effect of shampoo
Balloon vine (Soured from Africa)
Relieves irritation and soothes itchy reddened skin.
Unsaponifiable of sunflower oil (Made in Switzerland)
Provides all the missing nutrients the skin needs
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate and Octyldodecanol
100% natural and derived from plant used to extract plant actives
Tocopherol - Naturally derived Vitamin E
Take a few drops of the oils and rub the oil between your palm to warm it up and gently apply on skin, face, or hair.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- For external use only
- Tightly close the cap after use.
- Prevents and heals diaper rash
- Treats cradle cap
- Boosts the production of collagen
- Strengthens skin barrier and prevents water loss from skin
- Stimulates hair follicle making hair grow thicker and healthier
- Combats drying effect of shampoo
- Relieves irritation and soothes sensitive skin
- Strengthen bones & joints
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Treats itchy scalp and dandruff, promotes hair growth
- Soften the complexion, improves skin texture and appearance
- Locks moisture into the skin
- Provides all the skin missing nutrients
- Organic, natural, and unadulterated moisturizer
Our Promise To You
We pledge that our products will always comply with the following standardsALLERGEN FREEPARABEN FREECRUELTY FREEGLUTEN FREEGMO FREETOXIN FREESULPHATE FREENO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE
Every Little Rituals formula is created with expert input from our team of Swiss dermatologists and pediatricians to the highest standard of safety and efficacy. From sustainable sourcing to non-toxic verification, Little Rituals goes the extra mile to ensure our high standards met.
Rigorous Testing & Certifications
The smallest things can have a big impact on the products you put on your baby's skin. That's why we thoroughly test every batch to ensure our formulas are stable, hypoallergenic, and free of contaminants, heavy metals, and harmful bacteria.