Baby massage has been practiced around the world since ancient times. It is known to enhance parent-child bonding. Most of the time, it is done to comfort the baby from a general cough and cold. However, regular massage with an oil that is rich in nutrients like vitamins, minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids will help strengthen the bones.
Parents often seek out products that are safe and secure for their baby's skin and don't cause any irritation, redness, or rashes. There are several natural oils that are now available on the market that can be used to massage your baby regularly.
However, there are still people unaware of which oil is rich in which vital nutrients. No worries; delve with us into this blog to find out about safe and gentle baby oil.
Types of oil
- Coconut oil: Virgin coconut oil is the most loved baby oil for massage. It is rich in moisturizing properties, and it also removes excess dirt from the skin, which eventually helps to lighten and brighten the skin.
- Almond Oil: It is rich in vitamin E and gentle on the skin. One of the excellent options for baby massage. However, consult your doctor if you have any doubts about nut allergies.
- Mustard seed oil: It is the most common oil used in India for massage purposes. It is naturally warm; hence, it could be the best massage option during the winter season.
- Shea Butter: It is a common plant-based option that is buttery in texture and rich in nutrition. It helps to get rid of rashes, redness, dryness, and itchiness.
- Jojoba Oil: Another baby massage oil option that is easily tolerant for all babies. It suits all skin types well. It is rich in moisturizing qualities and soothes the skin very well.
The Best Baby Oils are Available at Little Rituals!
At our store, we understand parents' concerns for their infants and newborns. Hence, we tend to provide the oils without mixing, so you will get all the natural benefits of our best baby oil for massage. Some of the baby oils available at our store are:
- Cold-pressed organic black sesame oil
- Cold-pressed organic sweet almond oil
- Cold-pressed organic coconut oil
Along with the oil and other baby products, baby cream, baby lotions, body wash, body butter, and combos of all these products are also available at an affordable price.
We are living in a world where fancy products are replacing natural ones. Some parents are concerned about buying the baby product for their children. They want to know if the products have natural ingredients and if they are safe for their child’s sensitive skin.
At Little Rituals, we understand the basic needs of parents; hence, we provide baby oils with their original nutrition without mixing them with any harsh chemicals. Visit our website and find the best baby massage oil at the Little Rituals store.