Top 3 Oils for Babies That Can Do Wonders
Baby massage is one of the most crucial steps for newborns that helps strengthen their bones & muscles. By providing numerous benefits, a regular massage helps in the optimal growth & development of the baby.
But massage alone is not effective if massaged with any oil. So, which massage oil for newborn should you use that provides the maximum benefits to your baby?
Let's check it out with this post.
Top 3 Oils Best for Baby Massage
With dozens of options available in the market, here's the list of the top 3 best massage oil providing maximum benefits to your baby:
Black Sesame Oil – Generally known as 'til ka tel', black sesame oil is one of the best oils to massage babies. As the oil is rich in therapeutic properties, it amplifies the goodness of massage with several mental & physical healing effects.
5 Health Benefits
- Lowers blood pressure – Features such as Vitamin E, sesamol, sesamin, and black sesame oil help maintain blood pressure.
- Natural SPF – This property of the oil treat heals and enlightens the skin.
- Good for hairs – The antioxidant elements increase the quality of the hair.
- Anti-inflammatory properties – Best to fight against bacteria, fungus, and other seasonal diseases.
- Improve bone health – The oil's zinc, magnesium, and iron content enhance bone health.
Sweet Almond Oil – It is believed that sweet almond oil is rich in vitamins & minerals that make it best for babies' massage. A regular massage with sweet almond oil strengthens bones and aids hair growth.
5 Health Benefits
- Relief from Cradle Cap – Cradle cap is babies' most common inflammatory condition. Sweet almond oil can effectively help reduce cradle cap from the scalp of babies.
- Effective Moisturizer – As the oil gets absorbed in the skin effortlessly & quickly, it helps prevent dry skin and keep your baby's skin well-moisturized.
- Prevent Skin Problems – As the oil is rich in vitamins A, B2, B6, D, and E, skin problems such as eczema, soreness, and rashes can be prevented while removing impurities and improving complexion.
- Soothing Effects – A regular massage with sweet almond oil improves blood circulation in the baby while soothing tired limbs and sore muscles.
- Enhance Sleep – Almond oil has properties that make your baby feel relaxed and induce sound sleep.
Coconut Oil – Massaging your baby with coconut oil is a practice that provides benefits to both skin & soul. It has been used for baby massage for decades, as it is an ideal fit for babies and their sensitive skin. Coconut oil has loads of therapeutic & relaxing effects on the skin, making it the best massage oil for your baby.
5 Health Benefits
Relief Chapped Lips – As coconut oil is rich in moisturizing, it is ideal for treating chapped & dry lips.
Excellent Cleaner – The natural properties of the oil help remove dirt from the skin's surface that, makes it clean and healthy.
Treat Skin Conditions – The emollient effects & antimicrobial properties of coconut oil help treat several skin-related issues, such as eczema and rashes, and prevent bacterial attacks.
Cold Rub – The newborn's immune system is weak, making them catch several seasonal diseases. The antiviral, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties make the oil effective as a potential cold sore remedy.
Long & Smooth Hairs – Coconut oil enhances growth & improves hair & scalp health.
Massage becomes effective when done with the best oil. You can use any of the oils mentioned above to massage your baby.
At Little Rituals, you get cold-pressed and 100% organic massage oil for your baby, making them completely safe and healthy.
So, why wait for more?
Order massage oil for newborn and make your bond with your baby unique while providing dozens of health benefits with Little Rituals.